Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Two Years Too Old

I simply can't believe it's been two years already since little Q-tee was born. Time is going way too fast for me. The birthday party was chaotic as expected, but it was so much fun. I was completely stressing while icing the cake, hanging streamers, organizing activities to keep the little ones busy and preparing party favors but it was all worth it to watch Quincy's excitement as she discovered the presents and as all her favorite people began to arrive. She was overwhelmed with joy which made it ALL worthwhile. She's definitely a lucky kiddo to have such a great network of family and friends. Thank you to everyone for coming and sharing the day with us. She loved it!

Here are some of the photos I managed to sneak in between hostessing. I seemed to have left out almost everyone in attendance! Oops... I guess I was just too focused on the birthday girl herself! Didn't mean to exclude anyone! I can't wait to see the photos everyone else got so I can see what actually happened that day from another perspective :)















No comments:

Post a Comment