Thursday, August 20, 2009

Girly Girls

With the economy in such turmoil and jobs being lost left and right, it's a little ironic that Marshal and I actually decided it would be best that I go back to part-time, but that's exactly what happened. As of now, we are able to swing it, so we feel it's more important I spend as much time home with Quincy as possible before she gets too big and we miss out on these precious years.

Today, being my first Thursday off, I decided to get together with some girlfriends. One of which let me do a mini practice photo shoot with her adorable little chubbers. Thanks Shannon! Can't wait for another chance to photograph the little princess. And, of course, I had to throw some of Q in there. We seriously need to have some more kids!








No comments:

Post a Comment