Sunday, August 30, 2009

Little Person, Big Imagination

This post is probably not too interesting to most, as it's mainly for my own memory. I just wanted to remember this week as being a little milestone for Quincy. She has been obsessed with the Disney Princesses for a few weeks now. She finally has an (almost) full collection of the little figurines and she brings them everywhere. They are definitely a life-saver when we go out to eat. The change has been in the last few days when she has begun to actually play with them as though the dolls are playing and talking to each other. It is the cutest thing I've seen so far and it is just amazing as her mother to see her suddenly develop this new imagination. It's also so nice because she is content playing by herself for a while! Yay! I know all kids do this, but seeing her evolve from a helpless baby into the little thinker she is now, truly mystifies me and I just wanted to make note because sadly I can't remember what I wore yesterday, let a lone these kind of things. I wish I could bottle these moments and relive them forever :(

No comments:

Post a Comment