Thursday, August 27, 2009

Congratulations to the Coopers!

We were lucky enough to be able to visit the Cooper Family one week after their newest addition was born. She is so TINY and perfect. I forgot what it was like to hold such a fragile little person. Since I haven't taken any photos of a newborn, it was a good chance to test the waters. It's not as easy as it looks! I think the most challenging thing was keeping her asleep. She slept through lunch but was ready to party come picture time. While I thought I still got some cute photos, Alex was able to get some REALLY good shots of her two daughters at the park the next day. Here are some that I took, but like I said, it wasn't easy! Poor thing was eating fluffy blankets all afternoon. Good thing she won't remember her first meeting with me (stuffing her in buckets and on plates!) Congratulations to the Coopers!







No comments:

Post a Comment