Thursday, July 30, 2009

Glutton for Giving

I think I may have a problem with giving gifts. It has recently become evident to me that I just don't know when good enough is good enough. I just love to make things and giving a gift (or two, or three, or...ten) is a great excuse to do so. The latest crafty, gift-giving incident occurred last weekend at my friend Alex's baby shower. I'm pretty sure everyone in the room was convinced I am nuts, but it's what I do. I am obsessed with package presentation and fun, colorful, girly crafts these days and if anyone would appreciate it, I knew it would be Alex! Just wanted to share some of the creations, so here they are!

Above: Matching tutus for both their 3-year-old and their new baby; wipes case; soft blocks; fun mary janes

Above: Hair flowers galore; pacifier clips; packaging detail

Above: Burp cloths; the gift bag; a girl can never have too many shoes!

Below: Photos from the shower. Loved the clothing line!




No comments:

Post a Comment