Sunday, July 19, 2009

There's a bottle-neck... and it's me!

I don't know how it happens, but the summertime always seems to get so busy. I am so behind on everything because we've been on the go non-stop and I don't see that changing for a few months! This July has been so fun so far, and there's lots to do still. We spent last week at Big Lake for our annual camping trip (although we've missed the last two years so I can't exactly claim we go every year)! That was so much fun and so nice to get out of town. Of course, I have a lot of photos to capture the memories, but I am not quite done prepping them to post yet, so hang tight! This weekend was a BBQ at Uncle Mike's house. It was so much fun. I've never seen such a serious water-balloon fight in my life. The funny thing was, the "men" were more into it that the kids! Coming up in a two weeks is Quincy's 2nd Birthday! Time Flies! She's growing way too fast. So, that sort of explains life in the past few weeks. I'm keeping it short and sweet so I can begin to catch-up....

No comments:

Post a Comment