Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Big Lake 09!

Oh, how I miss the cool mountain air. We had so much fun at Big Lake this year. I don't know if I could even begin to tell you how much Quincy LOVES her cousin Tessi. It is pretty evident in the photos. There was fishing, chatting, game-playing, napping, hammocking (not a word, I know) and lots of eating as usual. Mostly, it was just enjoying quality time with the fam. Overall, the trip was pretty non-eventful, which is good. I think Q only had one bad spill, so my heart leaping out of my chest only once this trip was enough for me. Here are the photos finally. I had to choose my favorites to post and throw the rest in a slide show. Enjoy!

P.S. Thanks to the Greeners for letting us crash their trip and for sharing their toys. The word "Rhino" has been banned from our house in hopes Q forgets all about it.



Below: Watching the storm roll in from our camp site. Gorgeous!



Of course, I had to pull Tess aside for a mini photo shoot. Once again, she's a natural! Look out!








And here are the rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment