Friday, April 17, 2009

Playing Hooky

Quincy had a rough week. Let's see: Monday=Good; Tuesday=Good; Wednesday=Bit on arm; Wednesday=High Fever; Thursday=Low Fever; Friday=Bit on arm AGAIN. This week sure flew by. Mommy had to stay home with Q two days because she had a fever, but I'm not quite convinced she wasn't faking it. While at home, we had plenty of time to practice our photos and from the looks of things, you wouldn't believe she was sick. Little stinker. I guess at 1 1/2 you can't really hold the thermometer up to a light bulb, can you? I swear that's what she did.

So, what's the biting all about you ask? Well, that's what I'm sayin'! Two days in one week. She's the oldest in her class right now so she's either getting it back for being the bully or she's just a little wimpy :) I have a feeling it's the first one! I think they're moving her up into the older class next week aka the "biter's protection program". I think she'll fit in better with the older kids anyway.

It's going to be one of our last nice weekends here so we'll be taking advantage. Happy Friday!







No comments:

Post a Comment