Sunday, April 5, 2009

Kickin' Cousins

This weekend was so much fun but B-U-S-Y! As you can tell, the camera is back in full-swing. I have such a hard time choosing photos so here are a ton from the weekend. Tessi came over for the weekend and Marshal & I are both wishing she could move in. She is always such a huge help when she comes over. We did quite a bit, but I'll let Tessi tell you all about it. She wrote a blog entry this morning before she went home, so here it is. Thanks Tess for being you! We love you!

From Tessi:
Yesterday the family went to Chompies . Their food was so good! Then we left to go home. When we got home Quincy and I played with her workshop. Then we sat down and took a break. We watched Phineas and Ferb. Then her mom took us took us to Costco. We ate lunch there. Then we went to the mall. Quiny and I played in the play area. Her mom took lots of pictures. Next we headed home. Quincy ate lunch and played. It was about 5:00. We watched some t.v. and gave her a bath. By then it was 7:00. So we read her some storiesand put her to bed. Then Aunt Kristina painted my nails and we watched Marley & Me. I went to bed at 10:00. The next morning Quincy woke up REALY grumpy. So we put her back down for a na. When she woke up we went shopping. Then it was time for me to leave. But I had the BEST time EVER!

Tessi (Quincy’s cousin)










Well, while at the mall, I tried to get their picture in front of the bunny plant sculpture, but, well, you can see how that went....

No comments:

Post a Comment