Sunday, April 5, 2009

Going with My Gut

Well, I've been both excited about and dreading tomorrow for a few weeks now. Quincy is starting a new daycare tomorrow and I am just not sure what to think. I am hoping we made the right decision but there is just no telling until you go through with it. I am just a nervous wreck about how she will adapt.

I am not exactly sure what drove me to the choice to switch her but I had this nagging feeling that this new daycare facility would be much better for her. Something inside was telling me we needed to switch her, but once the decision was made, I began to second guess myself. Her teachers at Tutor Time were so sad to hear she was leaving and it broke my heart to think about taking her away from the teachers and classmates she'd gotten used to and loved.

I really do think the new place will be good. They have the internet viewing system which was a huge selling point, but overall, they have much smaller classes and are new, clean and bright. I guess you just never know if things could be better until you try. I am just hoping that this is the right choice and not too disruptive to Quincy's life. This parenting thing is A LOT harder and much more stressful than I ever expected! Pray that Quincy transitions well!

1 comment:

  1. Kristina, hi, it's Tina, Kevin's gf? I had Meghan at a Tutor Time but put her back into a private daycare that had smaller classes and it was DEFINITELY the right thing to do. Your instinct is good....don't worry over that. Also, kids are so much more flexible than adults....Quincy will probably transition fine. Hope these words encourage you!

    ReplyDelete