Monday, April 13, 2009

Hippety Hoppety. We love Easter!

I simply could not choose so here is a never-ending supply of photos from our WONDERFUL Easter. It was a gorgeous day spent with family, food and fun. Who could ask for more? I am uploading so many photos that I don't have the time or energy to go over the whole day, but I will say that I am so thankful for family. There is nothing like being with those you love and our family is the best. So generous, loving and fun. Quincy had the time of her life. Love you all!

(Oh, and there were actual adults present at Easter but I have no proof. Somehow I only got photos of the kids. Oops. Sorry guys!)

Easter morning with Q's "Girlfriend" Grandma Wood.



The race is on... for bubbles, not so much for eggs!








Free Willy! And Jane! And Joe! And John! And, well, you get the picture. "Papa" and Q watching the baby turtles let free into the wild!







Thank you Uncle "Bubbles" for playing with Q!




Brotherly Love

Daisy STILL in a cast :(

No comments:

Post a Comment