Sunday, April 19, 2009

Help! Please vote!

I am going to try to enter Quincy's photos into a magazine contest because, well, why not? Seeing as her red hair is from no one on this planet, maybe she'll stand a chance? There are about a bagzillion adorable kids out there, but you can't win if you don't play, right? I'm just excited because the finalists get a trip to NY, my dream! Plus money doesn't hurt either. I can submit 6 photos of her from the past three months and I just can't choose. I need your votes to help me decide. They are looking for appearance and personality so I need to show that she's a cutie-pie and funny. They also want good quality photos, although they can't be professional. I've numbered all my favorites. If you can PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE just leave a comment at the bottom of this post with your top 6 favorites, it would be helpful! Thank you!



9 comments:

  1. This was a tall order - how can you choose?! But here's what I came up with to rate the adorable Q photos: 10, 15, 2, 21, 6 & 12

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In no particular order - 3, 8, 10, 17, 21, 2 They are ALL SOOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too too cute! Q is gettin' so big!! here's my vote...15, 23, 4, 2, 21, 6

    good luck with the contest!!

    -Beth--

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!! Tough choices... I vote for 11, 13, 15, 21, 22, and 23

    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love 17,6, 23, 21, 4, 15 I think these show a variety of looks and angles.. what a little model!! SOO CUTE!!!!!! Good LUCK!!!
    my computer wouldn't post to your website...so sorry I had to email...
    (Shannon)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quincy looks adorable!!! And the photography looks very professional.

    My favorites in order:
    18
    15
    9
    11
    2
    5

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's too hard to pick! My favorites are 1,6, 7,8,17,21 Then again I really love 12 & 24, and then there's 23 & 2.... Oh my. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the action shots, 23, 2, 7, 12, 21...

    ReplyDelete