Monday, April 27, 2009

Playing Catch-Up

We had a GREAT weekend and we have another zillion pictures to prove it. Unfortunately, the week is already in full swing (and my hard drive has finally just about reached its limit) so I will have to post the weekend piece by piece. It's much more exciting that way, isn't it? So, let's start out with Saturday. Quincy and I got up and ready and headed out for a craft fair. It was sure tempting not to buy anything. It was full of fun baby accessories in lots of colors and fun fabrics (my weakness), but we stood our ground and make it through without spending a dime. We decided to treat ourselves with such good behavior with a trip to the Mall! Unfortunately, that trip only involved playing in the nice, shaded play area. No shopping for me :( Here's our first installment of photos. There's just a few, but they're some cute expressions. Tune in for more soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment