Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Walk in the Park (Present Tense)

So, I'm sure I'll be going back in time again, but I wanted to post some pictures from the present. Let's see, Quincy is 18 months old now. It was a beautiful day today so we decided to get some fresh air and head to the park across the street. I brought the camera because I just decided one of my New Year's Resolutions is to learn photography (at least well enough to take awesome pictures of my family). Let's just say by the looks of the following images I have A LOT to learn! I was experimenting with the ISO and all that technical stuff so please excuse the quality. Even though they're all amateur, I managed to get some cute ones. It is nearly impossible to get a toddler to even look at the camera for a split second. I don't know how the professionals manage...
In the picture above, she was testing her limits. What's mom going to do if I eat this stick? I have one word for her: STINKER. As you can see, the fun has begun :)



No comments:

Post a Comment