Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Campers - Harquahala 2009

We had a blast! The weather was beautiful and I actually sort of thought the desert looked pretty for once. We didn't do too much. Of course, the group went on a few rides, but we stayed back for the most part. Galen & Tessi got to shoot guns, ride quads and Galen even got to drive Uncle Marshal's truck (shhhh... don't tell Kevin!) Luckily, it was Marshal who did damage to his truck, not Galen :) Tessi proves to be quite a lead-foot. Seven more years until we are all in jeopardy on the roads! Once again, Tessi was the highlight of the trip for Quincy. No offense Grammy. She just looks up to Tess like she's a superstar. It's so adorable. It was also Grammy's birthday today so it was nice to be able to celebrate with her.

I'm still working on the photography thing so I suckered the kiddos into being my guinea pigs. I'm a long ways from good, but here are some of my experiments.

Thank you everyone for a wonderful weekend!

Love the cousins together. If only there weren't a cactus growing out of Galen's head! I'll have to work on that.



Quincy only wanted to be with Tess.






Good morning! The "girls" were playing on Tessi's bed, looking out the window, soaking up the sunrise.












No comments:

Post a Comment