Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Decisions, Decisions

With the economy taking such a turn, it is really starting to hit home. It is becoming evident with all the empty shopping strip malls and people being laid off that we all need to do what we can to get through this slow down. As a result, Marshal and I decided it would be best for our pocketbook and my job security for me to return to work full-time. Ahhhhh. I can't say either of us is completely comfortable with it but luckily I have an employer who is wonderful and allows me the flexibility to go in early and leave at 3.

The hardest thing for me will be not seeing Quincy standing up in her crib, babbling on and on in the mornings. So many mornings I have been woken up with an "Uh, Oh" coming through the baby monitor. So precious. Now, Marshal will be getting her ready and taking her to daycare. At least they will have some more bonding time together. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment