Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Cure for Bedhead?

Well, probably not, but it's worth a try. I spent night last night hot-gluing hair clips for Quincy in an effort to make it look like I do something with her hair. It is always so out of control and I have a weird phobia of putting it in a rubber band for fear I will pinch her brain or something. It is finally reaching the length that it needs some serious taming! Just thought I'd share my efforts. By making them I figure I won't freak out so much when she pulls it out and drops it in the toilet or something because I didn't spend a fortune on them. I'm hoping it will work like sunglasses. Buy a ton of the cheap ones and you'll never lose them even if you try but buy a pair of expensive ones and, well, you know what happens. Wish us luck. I truly hope she cooperates and I don't have to actually hot-glue them to her head :)

No comments:

Post a Comment