Saturday, January 24, 2009

Playtopia

Yes, MORE pictures of Quincy. It is a blog for her of course! We dragged Marshal (Daddy) out of the house for Keegan's nachos and a trip to Tumbleweed park. Today was just perfect weather for some fresh air. Quincy has been to parks many times before, but today was the first day she was REALLY into it. She was having so much fun, especially when she got to hang out where the big kids were. She's already trying to grow up too fast. When it was time to go, she threw a fit.

She's also began to include some new words into her vocab.
Bubble
Waffle
No, MINE! (not sure how to handle that one quite yet! Any advice is welcome!)
Stuck

Her first sentences:
"Bye Daze" (When we leave for school in the mornings)
"Uh, oh. Mine!"








Oh, and yes, I already redesigned the blog. I don't know what's wrong with me but nothing is ever good enough! I'll probably redesign it 50 times. I just felt like it needed something more cheerful. And, I just don't like sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment