Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ostrich Festival 2010

Wow, life has been BUSY and I haven't had time to even think about the blog in a while. We have been keeping plenty occupied with family, friends work and play and there is lots to share... soon...but for now, I want to at least get one set of photos up!

We went to the Ostrich Festival again this year and had so much fun. I love that there is such a cool event right around the corner every year. Festivals are my favorite—corn dogs, lemonade, crowds, animals, music, rides... I could go on! The weather was beautiful (okay, a little on the warm side) and the company was superb. Grammy and Papa came out with Uncle Tom & Aunt Sibyl. Here are just a few photos to document the day. Quincy's favorite was probably the carousel. She was begging to ride it all day.



LOVE this picture. Maybe my favorite of all time.



I'm such a sucker. Ran across this parasol at one of the vendors' booths and had to get it for some pics.



This photo makes me a bit sad. She looks so big here. :(









No comments:

Post a Comment