Sunday, March 21, 2010

This and That

As I try to catch up, here are just a few random photos from the past month.


Let's see, first is the cheesecake I decorated for Marshal's birthday. I got a friend of his from work to help me surprise him for lunch. I took the day off and Quincy and I arranged to show up at lunch while he was out with co-workers. It actually worked making it numero dos on the surprise list! Yay me! It was actually pretty funny because I swear he was checking me out in the parking lot before he realized it was me and Q! (He'll never admit it though!)



Here is Quincy on a play date with her BFF (okay, so it's really a love-hate thing at most times) :) We had a wonderful few hours with our girlfriends (Alex & Cora) on a gorgeous day at the park.


Lastly, I had to capture a memory of our front yard in all its glory! We recently had our lawn in front and back ripped out to have new sod laid out. This is probably the best the yard will ever look so we had to get a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment