Thursday, March 25, 2010

Morning stroll

I just have to say that I love my job, but I also LOVE my days off of work! I really have the best of both worlds right now and I am so grateful for that. This morning was the first time in a while that we had nothing going on with the exception of our tri-weekly trip to the grocery store (I am not very organized when it comes to efficient and well-planned grocery shopping). With the weather teetering on the edge of summer, we've been trying to soak up the outdoors as much as possible. On this morning's stroll I lugged the camera along with two dogs, bubbles, a magnifying glass and a small child along with every flower, stick and stone that she found along the way and just had to keep.






I planted the bulbs below in our courtyard when we first moved into the house. I probably got them from the dollar store for all I know. I forget about them every year, but then, every spring they pop up and surprise me all over again. I just discovered them all this morning (shows how often I use the front door)! What a gorgeous surprise! Three of them have now sacrificed their lives to sit in water on my kitchen table. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment