Sunday, March 21, 2010

Reunited!

Whew! My mom has 5 siblings and on the rare occasion they are all together, things get chaotic to say the least! For the first time since our wedding, the whole family was together again. It has been a very chaotic and busy couple weeks with extended family members arriving and departing in shifts but it was a blast. The Clark family sure knows how to party. Seems like there was a party every night!

Marshal had to work like a "normal" person, but Quincy and I managed to get time off during the week to head to the west side several times to hang with the fam. It was so great being able to "meet" relatives that I haven't seen since I was a kid. Thanks to everyone for the fun times and great memories. We paused to snap some photos in the midst of the craziness!

Somehow I got roped in to being the "photographer" here. Because I do it as a hobby, not a professional, I can't be held liable for all the missing people in the group :) Sorry everyone. It was a lot of pressure and the Clarks aren't exactly easy to direct since you are ALL busy talking ALL the time ;)! Getting over 20 people to stand in a group for even a minute is a challenge. Let's see, the only person completely covered up seems to be Gil. Sorry about that Gil!













Here are all the partners in crime!


Apparently, they will never grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment