Sunday, February 28, 2010

It finally happened!

I finally pulled off a surprise for Marshal! Okay, so he guessed on the way there, but I don't think that really counts. Wednesday is Marshal's birthday and to celebrate, I thought it would be fun to invite a few friends to Rawhide!. Yee Haw! I hadn't been there since I was a kid and since we were going to have kids with us, it seemed like a great place to try out. Luckily, the storm held off until today so we had beautiful weather. Besides our train derailing, and a few temper tantrums here and there, we made it through the evening. I have to say, if you are bringing toddlers to dinner, choosing a place with a dance floor is a life-saver. The girls LOVED the band. Thanks to all who came all the way out to help us celebrate!

I don't know about everyone else in the photo, but I didn't realize I was supposed to be happy about being in jail!






No comments:

Post a Comment