Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Weekend Camping - Sneak Peek!

We had so much fun. We started out with a leisurely drive up to Payson on Friday morning. Marshal, Q and I (& the dogs too) stopped for lunch at Famous Sam's in Payson on our way up to Clint's Well. We had such a good time just enjoying the ride. It ended up cold and rainy all day on Friday, but we did our best at keeping the little shrimp entertained in the trailer (not easy). By Friday night, Mom, Dad & Scott, Laura arrived. By Saturday morning, the rain had finally settled down and we enjoyed a beautiful weekend in the fresh air. I think I have over 200 photos to choose from. Crazy, I know. I just have to find the time to sort through them all, but here are a few of my favorites so far.


Hmmm, interesting piece of grass... (Can you just see her plotting?)

Yep, perfect for tickling Grandpa! Tickle! Tickle!

No comments:

Post a Comment