Thursday, May 21, 2009

Heading North

We're almost done packing the trailer for a Memorial Weekend camping trip! It is so much work to pack but it will be sooo worth it. It is set to be a beautiful weekend and we can't wait. Here are just some random photos from last weekend and the past week. I will be taking a ton of photos this weekend as well, of course. Practice, practice, practice. Happy Memorial Day (early) everyone!

We were at Grammy & Grandpa's house last weekend for my birthday. These are from Sunday morning with Grammy & "Papa" while Marshal & I slept in until a whopping 7:30 AM!


Quincy & I spent some time in the pool & sprinklers this week to get out of the heat. Of course, she had to choose her favorite boots to finish off her swim attire. That's my little cowgirl!




No comments:

Post a Comment