Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bye Bye Twenties

Today I have finally reached the big 3-0. Yikes. I have to say I don't feel as depressed as I thought I would. I'm pretty much the same as I was yesterday :) I had a great birthday surprise thrown together by my hubby. I was such a fun night with many of my favorite people. It was perfect. Thank you to everyone for your gifts and birthday wishes, but better yet, your company! Thanks to Brent and Alex for hosting the wild "after-party" :) Us 30-somethings really know how to let loose! I have the best family & friends and I'm so glad I get to grow old with all of you.

Taming the wild beast (picture above... not referring to Tina taming my brother-below- although that would also be fitting.)

Thanks for the couple photos mom! I always focus on the kiddos and forget the grown-ups!

Ahhh, and my favorite part of the night was when the girls hugged each other which then led to Ring Around the Rosie. It was so adorable, even in the middle of a restaurant. I'm going for a desaturated vintage look to cover up for the horribly grainy pictures :) Buca is DARK with horrific carpeting and I seemed to have forgotten I have a flash!

No comments:

Post a Comment