Friday, March 6, 2009

Been Down & Out

It's been a rough week. ALL three of us have been sick. I began with a stuffy nose that turned into a sinus infection that soon spread to an ear infection in both ears. Let me just give you some advice: If you find yourself describing a stuffy nose as feeling like you had super glue squirted up there... go to the doc NOW! My nose is now clear but I have literally been 90% deaf for four days and counting. Marshal is about to kill me if I say "what???" again. Quincy had yet another ear infection, but she's much better already and well, Marshal is headed in the sinus/ear infection direction now too. Thank you so much to my mom (and dad) for all their support while we've been recovering. I don't think you ever get too old to want your mom caring for you when you're sick.

We also missed Marshal's birthday this week, being bedridden and all, so we'll have to plan something special this weekend. Hmmmmm. I'll have to give that some more thought. What do you do for a guy who buys everything for himself? The last time I tried to surprise him I wasted $200 on a Chinese TV that was unusable. Gulp. Well, anyway, Happy Birthday Hun! 143 SOOOOO MUCH.

And lastly, Quincy is still the most fabulous little thing to ever enter this world (but I'm her mom and I can say that). I know that EVERY mother thinks their child is a Godsend :) She is just so funny and makes me crack up. She is loving her Mrs. Potato Head these days. She had crazy hat day at school today. We've gotten some cute pictures this week so I will post some soon! Hope all our family & friends are doing well. Spring is in the air and I just love it... especially now that I can smell again! Now, if I can just get my hearing back...

No comments:

Post a Comment