Sunday, March 22, 2009

Back to Clickin'

Yay! Our camera is fixed so I can catch up on all the photos I missed out on in the past week. I was so happy to have the camera back, I took photos of everything I could think of so that explains the random photos! It was a weekend at home for the most part. We brought some stuff over to a friend's for a garage sale and made a whopping $27. Not exactly worth the effort. The rest of the weekend included running errands, planting flowers and working. Sorry for the let-down :) Here are some pictures from the weekend "just because".

I can not be responsible for this kid's hair... hey, would you try to put a comb through in Big Foot's hair? Much too dangerous.

Daisy is showing off her battle wounds. She's doing better but I'm not sure how much frisbee she'll have in her future :(

The park is SERIOUS BUSINESS. She looks like she's having a miserable time. Mean mommy, forcing her to play. :) She just gets so intense.

Quincy's creations: playing dress-up.

I love flowers! I'm a little late this year, but better late than never!

No comments:

Post a Comment