Saturday, March 14, 2009

Where Were the Ostriches?

Well, it was a good day with one little (well, to me, huge) exception. Quincy and I woke up and hit some garage sales. We scored a mini quad for her that is so cute and in good condition. Perfect for camping! We also found her a box of Mr./Mrs. Potato head accessories for 50¢! Can't beat that! When we got home, first thing she wanted to do was ride her quad, so I ran into the house to grab the camera and that's when I saw it...... The screen on the back was cracked & destroyed! Uuuggghhhh! I was just about to sign up for a (expensive) photography class and now this. I am so heartbroken over it but at least the camera is still functioning on auto. That on top of our TV breaking hasn't been the best of luck this week! Anyway, after that drama, we decided to check out the annual Ostrich Festival here in Chandler. We were a little skeptical since those type of things never live up to all the hype, but we were pleasantly surprised. It was so much fun and we never even saw an Ostrich! You gotta love paying $6 for a corn dog! Here are some pics from the day.







No comments:

Post a Comment