Thursday, February 5, 2009

TGIF (almost)

I am so looking forward to this weekend. One of my favorite Aunts is in town and I just love seeing her. She is my mom's sister and it is so fun to see them together. They get like little school girls and giggle, giggle, giggle... The only problem is that they both talk so much because they rarely have the chance. My Grandma and I usually sit there and roll our eyes because we can't get a word in. Then....

I am so excited! Sunday, the photographer who did our family photo session last summer has agreed to give me a few pointers. I get to go to her studio and she is going to teach me how the pros do it! I hope I make a good student :) Here are some of the photos she took of us last summer. I couldn't believe any of them turned out. It was so HOT and Quincy was past due on her nap. Amazing any turned out but she is good! (Jolie Ann Photography)












No comments:

Post a Comment