Sunday, February 8, 2009

Quincy on Parade

It was yet another BUSY weekend... for Quincy. I'm pretty much just her chauffeur. Daddy needed to dedicate his weekend to working on his jeep (aka: money pit), so Quincy and I headed out of town to the west side. My Aunt Kathy and Uncle Terry have been here all week from Nebraska and we had to see them at least once before they left. Of course, once the rest of the family knew Quincy was coming over, it ended up being another large family dinner. Saturday was a fun day just hanging out in the yard, enjoying the weather, which has suddenly become Quincy's favorite pastime. Her latest thing is the word "outside". Every five minutes, she grabs her jacket and hat if there is one around and chants "owwwside?" "owwwside?" "owwwside?" I suppose it's better than "TV?" "TV?" "TV?", right?

Then, today (Sunday) was another non-stop day. I actually got to sleep in until 8AM!!!! Grammy took baby duties this morning and I got to snooozzzze. Considering it's midnight right now, I guess all that sleep did wonders! Once I got up and Quincy ready, she went to spend the day with her Grandma Wood (her "girlfriend"). I tried to take a picture of them but the lighting indoors was too dim. I will have to try again soon. After a full day of shopping with my favorite girlfriend (my mom), I headed to Jolie's studio for a camera lesson and Quincy showed up later with my parents. Those photos are to follow... but first, here are some from our weekend!


She could care less about driving her jeep. Isn't the fun of driving talking on the phone??? Ummm, we'll have to do something about that!





Quincy and Gramps...



Great Uncle Bill is an old softie! Why do I have the feeling he sneaks her ice cream when I'm not looking?

Just some girl-talk with Grammy. Hmmm... looks like they're telling secrets. I'd better get to the bottom of that.


More pretzels??? Poor deprived child had never had pretzels before. Here she is signing for more. She couldn't chew fast enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment