Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Slice of Life

There is not much interesting going on now, but I had a few things I wanted to make note of for Quincy before I forget them. Quincy's latest thing is "Shhhhh-shing" everyone. It is so cute. Any time someone closes their eyes, even if it's in a book, she "shhh-shes" them with her little finger held up against her lips. I have a feeling they tell her that in daycare all the time since she's the problem child when it comes to napping there! She also decided she loves the "mush" in her Goodnight Moon book. All of the sudden when we would get to the bowl full of mush page, she takes her little hand and scoops out some mush from the bowl on the page and puts it in her mouth saying "mmmm". She is crazy for oatmeal, so that shouldn't surprise me. She did the same sound while we had the tv on the other day as well. A commercial for burritos came on and she stood there watching it saying "mmmmm". A few commercials later, an ice cream commercial came on and again with the "mmm". So why doesn't she eat her real food so well?!

Let's see, some other things she's doing now... spinning around, trying to jump (without getting her feet off the ground), talking up a storm. New words pop out every day. Her daycare said she's been talking like crazy and climbing on the tables. She sure seems to get naughty reports from school a lot! Okay, I'm sure there's more, but I just had to record those things before I forgot and she moved on to new things. She is so much fun right now I wish time could just stand still. She's growing up way too fast already. Here are some photos from tonight, just for fun!

Grandma Wood never forgets a holiday. Quincy got her Valentine's Day card today with five whole bucks for her piggy bank! Here she's saying, "Thank you Grandma! I love you!"


No comments:

Post a Comment