Monday, February 16, 2009

I want to WIN a Picture Life Workshop!

A while back I discovered Holly, a mom/photographer, whom has been a huge inspiration to me in the past six months. She (and her blog) are a main reason I've chosen to learn how to take better pictures of my family and friends. The blog she keeps is so inspiring because she is able to document the lives of her children in beautiful, colorful photographs that capture the joy of each day. I want to do the same for my daughter. My husband and I bought a Canon EOS Rebel before my daughter was born so that we could have better photos of her, but I didn't really understand the camera, or want to, until I realized the potential from visiting Holly & Amanda's blogs. Since then, I've purchased the 50mm lens and have been trying to teach myself the ropes. My husband is getting a little sick of my constant attachment to the camera! While I've gotten lucky on some photos, I need serious help! I have been waiting for the workshop to re-open but am not sure we have the extra cash to spend so I would LOVE to win! Some background about me? I am a full-time mom and graphic designer and love to create things. I have been using a Mac for over 10 years and I'd be happy to give Holly some pointers! Life is full of beautiful moments. I just need someone (hm, hm, Holly & Amanda) to help me capture them. Thanks!

For those looking for inspiration, here are their blogs:
http://bloggingwithholly.blogspot.com/
http://www.amandaandrewsphotography.com/blog/
http://www.picturelifeworkshop.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment