Monday, April 18, 2011

While Mommy's Away...

Okay, not really "away" but definitely out of commission, Quincy has not let my circumstances slow down her social life one bit. Actually, she's been busier than ever with her two grandmas. Here are a ton of photos taken by Grammy over the past 6 weeks.


Story time with Mommy (I am OUT of clothes that fit my belly, but who wants to buy new clothes just to sit around on the couch all day?)


Lazy time at home





Picnic at Freestone Park with Grammy






Roosevelt Lake camping with Grammy & Papa


















Baby nursery (Not finished yet! Argh!)
Quincy took this pic of Grammy. Pretty good job!



Nursery and rocking chair I found at a garage sale for $30. It was originally oak with blue jean cushions. My dad & Marshal painted it for me and I recovered the cushions although the arms need a little more work. Looks like it has wings and is about to fly away!



Me on my feet (don't tell my Dr.!) Can you see my lovely bed in the background? Can't wait to put that thing away and get my family room back.


Ugh. My face hasn't seen makeup in 6 weeks.








Disney on Ice: Princesses!!! Q was Rapunzel :)








Backyard fun








Baking!!! Yum!



Easter Egg Hunt at her school










Decorating Easter Cupcakes with Grandma Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment