Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hoppy Easter!

This Easter was a little more low-key than usual due to the whole baby thing. We usually go over to my parent's home for a large family gathering. Oh how I miss making trips to my parent's house! Instead, this year, we just planned a small dinner at our house where I was supposed to stay on the couch. My mom cooked the dinner and it was delish! We had a small egg hunt for Q with the last hidden treasure being a Princess Scooter. Boy oh boy! It was actually left up to the Grandmas to pull off a fun Easter this year. I was slacking a little based on the fact that I can't shop! Ugh! I am having major shopping withdrawals! Anyhoo, it ended up being a really special day just being able to spend it with our family. Last Easter when the eggs were all Quincy's! Hope she liked it!









Had to include some spur of the moment pics of Q hangin' at home. Below is Quincy engaging in her latest favorite activities: Putting on singing/dancing shows for us & "marrying" Flynn Rider (played by Grammy)








No comments:

Post a Comment