Saturday, April 23, 2011

"Bed Rest" Baby Shower!!!



Because I had been put on bed rest a few weeks prior to my planned baby shower, the shower had to be canceled, but leave it up to my friend Alex to come up with the cute idea of a "Bed Rest Baby Shower" instead. After a few fun weeks of deliveries to our front door, the day has come to open all the goodies! What a fun morning we had! I can't believe the generosity of all our friends and family and am so appreciative of everything. I know mailing gifts wasn't the ideal situation for anyone, but it sure meant a lot to us and we are even more excited to welcome our little babes now. Although it didn't work to have a party, we still want to share the "gifting" with our friends and family. We can't wait to have an "official" party to actually share our joy with all of you! Thank you all so very much!

Note: I sure felt a bit silly posing for all these pics :) If you know me well, I don't enjoy being in front of the camera and having pregnant goggles certainly doesn't help one's self image! Yes, I intentionally cut my own head off in the really "bad" pics :) but you can be certain, I was smiling! He He!








I am literally completely out of shirts that cover my belly. I have to let it all hang out these days. Good thing I'm on house arrest anyway!

Nose picking? Nice Q. She was having a blast with the gifts although these photos seem to say otherwise.








No comments:

Post a Comment