Tuesday, June 22, 2010

This and That

My posts have been few and far between lately because I just can't seem to find the time (or energy) these days for anything! I hate that! Maybe it's the diet cokes I've cut out of my life... or the toxic summer sun that has been melting my brain... hmmmm.... Well, anyway, here is a bunch of randomness to recap the misc things we do on a daily basis.

BELOW: Summer Lovin'





BELOW:
Me: "Hey Q, look at me... Pleeeassse? Pretty Please? I'll give you a Popsicle."
Q: "CHEEEEESE... (insert attitude here)"


BELOW:

Me: "Hey Q, look at me... Pleeeassse? Pretty Please? I'll give you a Popsicle."
Q: "(insert look that could kill here)"



BELOW:
We have a dove who has set up camp and is on her second round of babies in our backyard chandelier. Here she is sitting on her poor little baby (you can see its little head poking out). So cute to watch. Not so cute to clean out bird droppings.


BELOW:
Making Daddy's Father's Day gift box. Once again, I made her say "cheese". She just LOVES when I make her smile. Can't you tell?




BELOW:
Lastly, I designed the logo for this cool wedding/event venue a few years back and I finally got around to photographing the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment