Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Me & My Baby

Because I have this nifty little camera built into my computer, I figure I'll put it to good use and begin to document Quincy and I together regularly. I don't want to forget how either of us look now, considering I'll only get worse and she'll only get bigger :( !

Is it me, or is my right eye pointing the other direction? I may have just discovered a new talent :)



Oh, and as a side note for myself, Q has had a breakthrough all of the sudden when it comes to the art of coloring! It's like out of the blue, the concept of coloring inside the lines has just "clicked". She even drew her first "person/alien from outer space" today in a matter of seconds. I swear she couldn't (or wouldn't) even draw a dot yesterday! Kids are absolutely amazing. I wish I still had the capacity to learn so much so fast. I swear she's somehow sucking my brain cells out. I keep getting loopier and she keeps getting smarter. Hmmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment