Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dum Dum De Dum (Daddy and Grandpa, look at your own risk)

So, Q and I were out returning something and decided to do a little "perusing" while at the store. Q happened upon this darling little white "special occasion" dress and gushing over it pointed out that she found what she wanted to buy and that she could wear it everyday. Because I knew that the dress was totally unnecessary, I agreed to let her try it on just for fun but made it clear that we were not leaving with it. To my demise, she put it on and no words can describe the way her face lit up when she looked in the mirror. She truly believed she had turned into a princess. She even did an uncontrollable twirl. I knew that second we were most definitely leaving with the dress.

She kept her promise, basically living in the gown from the moment we got home. She even made me put on her veil that my mom had made for my niece years ago. She calls it her wedding dress in which her daddy does not approve of whatsoever. Here are a few photos I managed to snap. The outfit was ALL her doing. I was just a witness to the fairytale :)



No comments:

Post a Comment