Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Vacation's Over-Update

And, finally, here's the rest of the photos from the camping trip. It was warm, but that's a small price to pay for quality time with the family. Quincy loves camping and she had so much fun. Can't wait until the next trip. Hopefully it will be a little cooler though! What is up with the 100 degree October weather?!



Uncle Mike and Gradpa had more fun with the play dough than Quincy!


Quincy finally learned how to drive her jeep, all by herself! (although she prefers to be chauffeured)









I am getting spoiled with these long weekends. I have been off work since last Wednesday and it has been so much fun, but it's back to work tomorrow. It's late and there's a lot of fun stuff to share, but I think I'd rather hit the sack! So, I'll just post one sneak peek into the weekend adventures and promise more to come! I do have to say that my favorite part of the weekend was probably when it was late, I was driving home in the dark from the desert and Quincy out of nowhere said, "mama, you cwazy dwivaw". Had me & Grammy cracking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment