Sunday, June 21, 2009

To the Men in My Life on Father's Day

Since it is Father's Day, I have to tell BOTH of the men in my life how much I love them.

Marshal, I am so grateful to share Quincy with you and to have the ability to raise her together. We have many more years to get the hang of this parenting thing, but you impress me everyday that I see you interact with her. The way you are able to talk her off the "tantrum" ledge and diffuse the bomb (a.k.a. Quincy) is so amazing. Thanks for having the strength to play the bad cop when I am the old softie!

Dad, I am so grateful to have had your strength, guidance & friendship. I wouldn't be the person I am today without all the values, love and discipline you've instilled. Thank you for all you do for us.

Sincerely,
Kristina




No comments:

Post a Comment