Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hobbies Gone Bad

So, it turns out that both Marshal and I have become monsters when it comes to our hobbies. He just informed me this evening that we are the proud new owners of another money pit! Yay! (Whatever makes him happy makes me happy) And for me, photography has officially become an obsession. It is just getting under my skin that I am not as good as all these wonderful photographers I drool over and I have this drive to get better. Much better! So, I took it upon myself to snag my next door neighbor and her boys in order to get some more practice. I'm in desperate need of more (slower moving) targets than just poor Q. I took a ton of photos this evening with them and actually got quite a few I like. Here are some sneak peeks of my favorites so far.

Yan, thanks to you and your boys for being good sports! Getting all three boys to look in one direction is NOT easy.








No comments:

Post a Comment