Friday, October 7, 2011

Filling in the gaps

Blog? What blog? I have been catching some heat from the only people who really care about this blog (the grandparents, of course) so I am finally trying to get back on the horse. The twins are coming up on their one-year birthday and I haven't updated this thing in 7 months! Wow. I have A LOT of catching up to do. That goes to show you how life has been this year. B-U-S-Y. My intent is to focus on getting all my photos from way back in October up until the present posted on the blog as fast as I can, but it will not happen over night, that's a guarantee. I've got so many gaps to fill from the past year.

(This is being written on April 25, 2012, but the photos are actually from October 7, 2011... yikes!)

Let me see... I'll start with our first real family photo with the twins. Marshal has a friend from work who was willing to tackle a family portrait of our crazy family. Getting two infants and a zany four-year-old to look in the same direction was quite a challenge, but he did great.


I had my camera too, so after the photos, we hung out and played a bit!


No comments:

Post a Comment