Saturday, October 8, 2011

Wildlife World Zoo (with my little monkeys)

With the gorgeous (well, maybe slightly hot) weather, Grammy and Papa decided to brave the zoo with a zoo of our own! I'm only writing this 7 months past the actual occurrence so I'm trying to remember the details! From what I recall, it was a fabulous day. The babies did great just trucking along with us in the stroller. Quincy loved feeding the giraffe and the sky-ride she's always wanted to do since seeing it on Dora ;) Unfortunately, I think she was scarred for life by a monkey "bathing itself". Ha. She'll never forget that I'm pretty sure. She was also so excited for the log ride with Papa... that was until she actually got wet! Then she was a little ticked off. Anyhow, any day I get to spend with my parents and kids is a day worth remembering and cherishing.


No comments:

Post a Comment