Monday, November 8, 2010

Where in the world have we been?

This is my attempt to catch up this blog after being on hiatus for the past 3 months. I can't believe it's been that long since I last posted anything. There have been a lot of things happening in the past 3 months... big things... but we'll get to that at another time. For now, I am putting up a whole bunch of randomness from the summer/fall. Since I haven't been blogging, that also means I haven't really been taking many pictures either, so here's about all I have for now. I'll be better about posting from now on!

Above: A girl in her class had "rainbow nail polish" so guess what we just had to do...





Above: Papa's birthday party (with chocolate cake of course!)



Below: First ever play date with her BFF from school.





Below: Pumpkin Path at the Botanical Gardens with the Cooper/Greathouses


Ahhh, the infamous smile...









Below: Crazy Sock Day!!!!


Below: Crazy Hair Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment