Tuesday, November 9, 2010

READY FOR THE BIG NEWS?

The news has probably reached almost everyone we know by now, but we figured we'd make an "official" announcement. Ready? Here it is....

THE WOOD FAMILY IS GROWING WITH... here it comes... TWINS!!!

I have to say we are slowing adjusting to the idea although I am a little more on the terrified side still. This may offer some explanation as to why I've fallen off of the face of the earth these days. I think I am coming out of hibernation finally.

In order to give a visual, Q and I made use of a day at home on Sunday with a silly photo shoot while daddy was busy with football. She knows there are babies on the way, but I'm not convinced she is really ready... and neither are we! Gulp!

Due date is May 21, but I hear twins are a little early so we'll see!












3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kristina. Amazing family and photos (as always)!

    B-Diggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are SOOOOOOO excited!!!! Take one day at a time and let it sink in. You'll have plenty of help along the way. LOVED the photos! Just think of the TWIN photo shoots - so very fun! Love your little Wood family! Grammy & Papa

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY! That's great news! How exciting/terrifying!

    Not sure if you know, but Shelley Ruelle had twins, too. They're about 10 months old now. I also have a friend at work who just had twins.

    Must be something in the water? In this country?

    Either way - congrats!

    ReplyDelete