Sunday, November 22, 2009

Six Years + Six Years = Happiness

Yep, today is Marshal and my six year anniversary. I really can't believe it's only been that long! It actually feels so much longer, in a GOOD way. Maybe because we dated for oh, about six years before he finally got around to popping the question. I remember thinking he would never get around to it. When he proposed I was pretty much in shock!

So, once the wheel was put in motion, we survived the wedding, which was a blast, bought and sold a few houses, babied our babies (dogs & cats), built up our careers and eventually brought into the world our real baby, Quincy. It's been a very good life and with six years down, it's only just begun.

As a tribute to our memories, I decided to take photos of some of our ornaments that build the story of our life as a couple. And, if you're wondering how I got photos of all of them among the warm glow of Christmas lights, YES, I already put up our tree! Such a holiday faux pas I know, but you do things when you can and Friday was the only day I could carve out time in the foresee-able future!



No comments:

Post a Comment