Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Little Weekend Randomness

As promised to Tessi, here is just a photo of the weird and wacky things that go on in our house!


As promised to Marshal, here is the "before" photo of his new money pit, oops, I mean, Jeep. I am officially back to being a GreaseMonkey Widow. If anyone is looking for Marshal from now on, please, call the garage directly!

Just some more fun with Tess.

Ahhh, a strange photo I know. I just LOVE the colors of the roses from our backyard. I had to share.


Lastly, some photobooth fun. I avoided the room during this photoshoot. I have enough problems being in front of the camera. More distortion than necessary is not a good thing, but the girls liked it!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're having fun! I know what you mean about being a greasemonkey widow, Jinu (my bf) is into motorcycles and dirtbikes. Quincy is cute as always.

    ReplyDelete