Saturday, July 21, 2012

Mermaid Splash: Quincy's 5th Birthday Party


THE INVITATION:




SETTING THE MOOD:



THE BIRTHDAY GIRL: (Ha Ha... the "smile" cracks me up)



THE IMPROMPTU PRE-PARTY NAP WITH PAPA:



THE SPECIAL MEMORIES:
All the photos in this section were taken by family and friends. I was WAY too busy to even find a camera so my friend/colleague Richard Walters and my 12-year-old-photographic-genius niece lent a hand at the camera work for me.

"The Magical Mermaid" was a benefit of living a few doors down from the owner/founder of Fancy Faces Parties!



THE REST THAT WAS JUST TOO MUCH TO SHOW!

1 comment:

  1. I love your invitiations! I am throwing a mermaid party for my daughter this June, how do I get ahold of invitations like that? :)
    jlauridsen84@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete