Thursday, November 3, 2011

Just Life

I was home with the babies one afternoon and it, being so nice in AZ in November, seemed like a good time for some fresh air. I threw out a white blanket and let the babies roll around for a while. As you can see... this was a toe-sucking, bubble-spewing, crusty booger phase ;)










































Just a few days after Halloween (hence the Halloween decor still up in the lawn), Quincy and I were up at the crack of dawn as usual and noticed the most beautiful sunrise ever! We ran out in time to catch a few fun pics.







Ah, an average day in the Wood household. This is the "rice cereal" stage that is oh so fun. Thank goodness for the clean-up crew (see pic below) ;) Ewwww, gross, I know. I just don't care anymore!




No comments:

Post a Comment